As you know April 15th is normally the day that income taxes are due to the IRS; however, for 2016 the deadline is extended till the 18th due to a federal holiday — Emancipation Day.
Many Tysons area restaurants, bars, and services are offering a little relief to us all. Check out the listing below for Tysons area Tax Day Dining Freebies, Deals, and Discounts. If we missed any, feel free to comment below.
- Through April 18, order online from Noodles & Company and get $4 off any $10 purchase using the code TAXDAY. And on April 18, you can bring your child in to get a free kids meal when you buy any regular entree.
- April 18, Staples – You can shred 5-lbs. of documents for free at your local Staples. This offer is valid on April 18, 2016, at your local Staples store.
- On April 15, Mad Fox Brewpub, in Falls Church, is offering $10.40 growler fills on select beers from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- On April 15, the Grilled Oyster Company‘s Potomac location offers several Tax Day deals. Select Port City Brewing Co. bottles are $4, and if you buy two you’ll get a free Port City pint glass. Select oysters are 15 for $15.
- On April 15, you can get 15% off your total order at both Teriyaki Madness in Fairfax, and Rita’s of Fairfax. Just mention this Facebook post.
- From April 15 through April 18, get a Big Bagel Bundle (13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese) for $10.40 at Bruegger’s Bagels with a coupon.
- On April 17 and 18, participating Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt locations are giving all Certified Public Accountants a free smoothie while supplies last. Just show your license.
- April 18, all area Pete’s New Haven Style Pizza locations are offering a second slice of pizza free with the purchase of one, all day.
- April 18, participating Boston Market locations are offering a Tax Day Special while supplies last: A Half Chicken Individual Meal with two sides and cornbread, plus a regular fountain drink and a cookie, for $10.40.
- April 18, get free chips and queso with any purchase at California Tortilla. Just say the secret password: Tax Man.
- April 18, stop by a participating Great American Cookies and get a free original chocolate chip cookie while supplies last. No purchase necessary.
- On April 18, Trummer’s On Main, in Clifton, Virginia, is offering half off oysters and sparkling wine for lunch and dinner.
- April 18, World of Beer taverns in Maryland are offering a free select draught to every guest who comes in. At its Virginia locations, beer lovers will get $5 off their check in lieu of a free beer.
- Until April 24, Logan’s Roadhouse is offering some tax relief. Subscribe to their email club and get an offer good for a free appetizer when you buy any adult entree.
- April 18, Outback Steakhouse – FREE Bloomin’ Onion 4/18 – when you mention Bloomin to your server. We recommend calling ahead to make sure your location is participating.
- McDonald’s – The Buy One Big Mac and Get One for a Penny deal is back again at participating locations. Call your store to make sure they are participating!
- Chase the Submarine – 10% Total bill today. Open 1030am to 8pm. Discount can be applied to meals as well as market items (bottles of wine, 6pks of beer, jams etc). *minimum purchase $15 (without tax).