EAT. DRINK. BE SCARY.
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Bikes at Vienna Halloween Parade – Interested parties should meet at the Bike shop (128 Church St NW) at 6:30 PM. After the ride, join back to the shop for some food and beverages… Mini Pasties from Pure Pastry, various snacks, and a variety of things to drink.
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Friday, October 28, 2016
- Open Road – Friday, October 28th with Live Music at 9:30PM featuring PEBBLE TO PEARL. Enjoy ghoulish cocktails, beer and more. Costume contest at 10PM 1st Place wins $150; 2nd Place wins $100; 3rd Place wins $50 8100 Lee Highway.
- Nightmare On FINN Street – Get ready for a Spooktacular night at the FINN! Party with live DJ, Halloween-themed cocktails, Candy, and Costume Contest! Prizes will be awarded to: Best Duo or Group; Most Original; Scariest; Funniest. The GRAND PRIZE will be given to the Best All-Around Costume of the Night voted on by the staff! All guests will have a chance to win a prize on the Spin-the-Wheel. 9 PM Blackfinn Ameripub – Merrifield 2750 Gallows Rd, Vienna
Saturday, October 29, 2016
- Little Pretzels Costume Party at Dancing Mind – Dancing Mind is hosting a spooktacular, fun-filled kids yoga class. Saturday, October 29 4:30 – 5:45pm. Suggested for ages 4-9. All levels are welcome. Don’t miss out on music, friends, fun! Come Dressed Up! Prizes for Best Costume. This is a free event, open to the community. Dancing Mind 929 West Broad Street Falls Church, VA
- 4Ps Adult Party – Saturday, October 29 10pm, the Halloween party gets started with a DJ at 10 PM, dancing, and $500 in gift certificates for the costume contest for best group, sexiest, and most original. Costume contest for kids early evening and then a costume contest for adults much later. If you haven’t been in, its decorated like never before (and that is saying a lot since they always do quite a job with the holiday decorating!) 105 W. Broad Street. Don’t forget that our Halloween party is this Saturday night!
- Not-So-Spooky Halloween Activities on Tap at Colvin Run Mill – Saturday, October 29 at 12 PM Toss on costumes and take your family to Colvin Run Mill for an afternoon of crafts, activities and trick-or-treating around the historic site. $3-$5 // Colvin Run Mill: 10017 Colvin Run Road, Great Falls
- Falls Church Community Halloween Carnival – Saturday, October 29 at 6 p.m. For more than 30 years, this Halloween carnival has entertained children from all over NoVA. Infants through sixth-graders will enjoy carnival games, moon bounces, haunted houses and handmade crafts. $2 per child ages 2 and up, free for adults and children under 2. Falls Church Community Center: 223 Little Falls St., Falls Church
- IRIS Lounge Monster Ball – Saturday, October 29 12th Annual Monster Ball “the largest Halloween Party in NOVA.” DJ & Dancing till 2 am. Grand Prize for Costume contest is $1000! Second place is $300. Third place is $200. Judging at midnight. $10 Advance, $15 at the door. 1524 Springhill Rd. McLean, VA
- Dogfish Head Alehouse Halloween Party – DJ, Costume contest, for kids of all ages. Goodie bags for kids. 6:00 PM – 11:55 PM 6220 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church
- Dogwood Tavern Halloween Party – Party with all of the trimmings, including DJ and dancing starting at 9 PM Enjoy drink specials and Costume Contest!! 132 W. Broad Street
Falls Church, VA
Sunday, October 30, 2016
- Bonorati Restaurant Halloween Party – Sunday, October 30 beginning at 8 pm in the bar, join in the fun with a costume contest, with tons of prizes and surprises, you’re not going to want to miss their spook-tacular costume contest. Judging at 11:30 PM in the bar. Hosted by … Count Sergio! Free admission.
- LEVANT Restaurant & Lounge – Sunday, October 30 beginning at 9:30 pm. Enjoy music by DJ YASIR, refreshments, appetizers, hookah and more. Please call (703) 570-5555 for reservations.
- Burke Lake Ghost Train – Oct. 29-30, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. This family-friendly train ride will travel through Ghost Hollow before arriving at Fairytale Loop where nursery rhymes will come to life. Fun for the kids, they will enjoy the moon bounce, carousel rides, pumpkin painting, and more. Food and drink will also be available inside the Ice Cream Parlor. Be sure to dress for the occasion with your favorite Halloween costume. The Ghost Train will run Saturday, October 29 and Sunday, October 30 from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. (last ticket sold at 4:30 p.m.). Tickets are $6 per participant; children under two years old ride for free. // Burke Lake Park: 7316 Ox Rd., Fairfax Station
Monday, October 31, 2016
- Brits on Broad Face Painting – Get your spooky face paint on at for $20 on Halloween on Sat, Oct. 31 from 10am-4pm. 926B W. Broad Street.
Want your event listed? Email email@example.com